Senior Account Development Manager
Our client is one of Europe’s Leading M2M & IoT Providers. SIM Connectivity In 190 Countries. Active In 190 Countries. Over 6m Devices Connected. They work across all market segments, delivering complete M2M/IoT managed services for mobile and satellite wireless networks plus fixed line solutions. They are now seeking a highly driven Senior Development Account Manager to join their team. They are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual who can put their stamp on things.
The successful candidate will work within the Sales function to build strong relationships with existing customer accounts, while at the same time developing the expansion of the customer base through increased revenue via cross sell of the wider portfolio of IOT products and services. The candidate will work closely with the Business Development team, marketing team and service team. It is a key responsibility that strong relationships are built across multiple senior stakeholders in our top 200 customers to ensure long standing partnerships continue to grow and protect contracted revenue.
As part of his/her duties, the Account Manager will be assigned some key strategic accounts to manage and will be targeted on the growth of revenue and agreed margin. The portfolio of accounts is extremely wide ranging as IOT is adopted by most business globally and by verticals. This is a great opportunity to act as part of a cohesive team of sales professionals responsible for expanding the business throughout the U.K. and Globally.
Reporting to the Head of Account Development this is an important role that is instrumental in their growth strategy for their top 200 customers. The growth and demand of IOT/M2M Communications requires some technical knowledge, a realistic approach and attention to detail to meet and deliver customer expectations. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation within the exciting M2M sector. Experience in tender response would also be desirable for this role.
Responsible for the development and on-going management of key accounts: –
- Managing customer enquiries, day-to-day account management, usage and billing queries and working to develop customer relationships and account growth.
- You will have direct responsibility for the planning and delivery of business generation initiatives. You will be expected to develop comprehensive, high-level business proposals; engaging, negotiating with and working alongside a number of partners as part of their value chain.
- Work with a diverse business audience from high-end systems-integrators, OEMs, module developers, through to multi-national procurement teams. Each requires an ability to deliver client-focused and on-going relationship building.
- Develop realistic sales pipelines and exceeding targets should be enhanced by a driving ambition to grow and evolve with the organisation.
- In order to ensure the continued growth of the Company, the incumbent will participate in sales and marketing campaigns from conception through development to implementation and monitoring/reporting.
- Qualifying opportunities for referral to the sales team, helping with bids, negotiating billing queries, contractual queries to existing customer base to ensure customer satisfaction levels are maintained at the highest standards and in line with our Sales code and expected customers service levels.
• The role will be key to develop and sustain close working relationships with key customer accounts, to understand their short and medium-term priorities and requirements and to communicate these to operational personnel.
• Monitoring and accurate reporting of tasks and processes will be required with a good working discipline in CRM (Salesforce or similar)
- Impressive track record of winning business with new and existing clients.
- Skills in optimising sales opportunities via cross sell and third-party channels.
- Presentation skills to board level.
- Understanding of different industry verticals, private and public sector
- Experience in solution-based selling is a distinct advantage.
- IOT/M2M experience would be desirable but not essential.
In addition, they provide the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday
- Group Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 50% off an annual Pure Gym membership
- Dental cover
- Doctor at Hand (online GP service)
- Enhanced Paternity Leave
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite parking
- Onsite gym
- Access to a variety of online discounts on major retailers
- Employee assistance program
A new thing, device or asset is connected to their cellular platform every 18 seconds of every day. And today, The Group has over 6 million IoT SIM subscriptions active in 165 countries, with collaborative partnerships that provide reach into more than 750 global networks.
The group is entirely customer and market-driven, meeting customers where they are to help them innovate by providing expert service and the most flexible, resilient and secure connectivity solutions in the market.
The company’s purpose-built IoT connectivity platforms connect (globally and locally) across multiple mobile networks and technologies to give customers a single management window for their assets. It provides the ultimate connectivity, control and security.
The company is backed by Montagu Private Equity, one of the world’s leading private equity-backed investors, giving The Group unrivalled financial strength.
This is a unique opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial Company. Full training, ongoing support, and the tools you need to grow and develop in your role. They are a company with a heart and who genuinely values and respects its employees.