There are some key details about our service which we’d like you to know:
- To attract the right calibre of candidates, Hendron Pearce is represented on the most appropriate job boards.
- Our search ability also includes a strong network of people, built up over a number of years, with whom we keep in regular contact.
- We work with a small number of clients, allowing us to take the time to understand, in detail, their specific company goals, objectives and culture – invaluable when choosing the correct candidates to present to them.
- Our candidate screening process, and subsequent face-to-face interviews, is tailored to the specific requirements of each individual client – again, strongly focused on a close cultural fit.
- As a locally-owned organisation, our knowledge of the region is excellent and has been built up over the last 18 years.
- We are happy to offer testimonials on our service – from both clients and candidates who have been delighted with how they have been treated.
- We are highly trained and are up-to-date on current employment law.
- We pride ourselves on helping both clients and candidates find the right ‘fit’. We monitor the candidates we place at the 6 and 12 month period and, currently, we have achieved a retention rate of 90%.
Our aim, as an organisation, is to give our clients and candidates exactly what they are looking for so that they will use us when they require recruitment services in the future.
So, whether you are a client looking for a key member of your team, or a candidate searching for your next career move, contact us and let us prove Hendron Pearce is just that bit different in the world of recruitment!