Position: Senior Sales Manager – Outsourced IT Managed Services (Cloud)
Industry: Cloud Managed Services Provider | IT Managed Services |Cloud Computing, Infrastructure as a Service
Our client is a leading Cloud Managed Services Provider, recognised as a fast-growing company with year on year revenue and profitability growth, 50% growth in 2016 alone. They are a hugely exciting services focussed business in Cambridgeshire with a reputation for investment and development of their staff. They have ambitious growth plans and their target is to triple revenues in next three years.
Reporting into the Managing Director your main responsibilities will be to
- Successfully drive and develop a young, dynamic and highly reputable IT Managed Services sales team
- Positioning the company as a leader in IT Managed Services solutions through customer and targeted sales prospecting initiatives,
- Managing recruitment, mentoring and development of the sales team including aiding future progression possibilities for each member of the team
- Build structure and drive activity
- Driving new recurring revenues business through the acquisition of new clients, cross selling and upselling to existing accounts
- Identifying, developing and maintaining business relationships with key influencers and decision makers
- Responsibility for sales team P&L, revenue target and ensuring all KPI’s are met.
- Contribute to sales strategy
- Based from the Cambridgeshire office
- Proven track record of consultative selling within IT Managed Services industry with deal sizes £100k and above
- History of success in a sales management role
- Proven management & leadership skills with the ability to motivate and drive a sales team
- Excellent sales, negotiation and communication skills
- 5 years plus leadership experience
- Entrepreneurial Mind-set
- Strong coaching skills and ability to lead from the front
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fast moving, reputable and ambitious company where you will be rewarded with success. This is also a fantastic opportunity to move your career to the next level and move into a Director level role further down the line. They are based in bright modern offices with easy access to all major motorways.