Our client is a thriving tech company in Cambridge who are poised for their next stage in growth are looking for a Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Executive in a new role.
- Managing the production of engaging sales collateral (brochures, slide decks, specification literature)
- Drafting, writing and proofing customer facing materials
- Manage the website ensuring content is relevant and up to date
- Find and secure speaker slots for CEO at influential conferences in the US, Europe & Asia
- Manage speakers, ensuring presentation decks are consistent
- Coordinate and manage event opportunities, ensuring the timely production and arrival of materials. Represent the company at events (some international travel required)
- Mine company and market sector for content ideas, draft and write blog posts
- Comment on and contribute to online discussions in their tech space
- Work with customers on co-marketing initiatives
- Manage social channels for the company, sharing relevant industry and company news and engaging prospects
- Develop relationships with journalists and market analysts, manage database of contacts
- Manage the production of technical white papers and build links with leading academics in the field
The ideal candidate will a proven track record in an autonomous marketing role – ideally in a B2B technology company or similar.
This is an excellent opportunity to joining close-knit team in the early stage of their success story, and offers long-term prospects for personal and career development.