Global Technology Marketing Manager | IoT | Technology
Our client is a global leader in Enterprise Location Intelligence solutions. They work with a range of businesses across sectors including manufacturing, logistics, communications and utilities, enabling them to improve operational effectiveness, increase efficiency and boost profitability. By unlocking previously inaccessible intelligence data, they empower their customers to realise dramatic benefits in diverse applications including tool control, logistics tracking, process analytics, quality management, network operations, field operations and asset management.
Our client is a leader in location services and communications. Due to exciting growth they are now seeking a Global Marketing Manager where you will be responsible for providing marketing support for the go-to-market strategy, operational readiness on-going sales support. This position requires close interaction with marketing communications and sales management. Strong communication skills are a must. Duties include converting technical positioning into key market messages and launching products into market.
Reporting into the CEO the Global Marketing Manager will be responsible for 2-3 key staff and for the following:
- Create the marketing plan, including methods of customer acquisition and retention
- Define buyer personas and determine market messages
- Measure effectiveness of product marketing programs
- Maintain product launch plans
- Delivery thought-leading content via events, blogs, white papers and other outlets
- Identify best opportunities for lead generation
- Manage the lead generation process
- Identify product references for industry and customer referrals
- Align sales tools and the ideal sales process to the typical buying process
- Facilitate channel marketing including threats and related industry news
- Lead field training program and schedule
- Participate in all key bid reviews and pricing models
- Degree/equivalent and Marketing qualification
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong experience with Pardot, Salesforce and related-technologies to plan, execute, track and manage lead generation programs.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ year of experience in B2B marketing in high technology marketing (such as chip manufacturing, enterprise software)
- Technical product background essential
- Experience in demand generation and marketing operations for an enterprise software company.
- Proven track record of working in close partnership with sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Experience owning, optimizing and operating marketing and sales automation processes and platforms at scale, with proven success in nurturing and accelerating leads through a sales/marketing engine.
- Proven experience with a variety of demand generation programs (e.g., outbound marketing, events, lead nurturing, etc.).
- Creativity to build innovative programs that engage large enterprise prospects across multiple roles
- Ability to lead and communicate effectiveness of marketing campaigns to senior executives and provide recommendations for pipeline growth.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from sales management.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Demonstrate ability to take initiative, lead by example and achieve extraordinary results.
- High energy, self-directed, team player.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to travel
Our client is an innovator of Location Intelligence products and communication solutions, enabling businesses across manufacturing, utility and telecommunications sectors to reduce costs and make significant improvements in efficiency. Founded in 2002, they are a public company with over 140 staff worldwide serving customers in over 50 countries. Their vision is to improve their customers’ operational processes by bringing control to their complexity. Their solutions reduce cost, improve quality and enhance performance, delivering tangible return on investment. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast moving and driven company and take your career to the next level.
At the heart of their solutions are two powerful software platforms:
- Location-aware platform which manages real-time location and identification data from multiple sources to support mission critical visibility and control.
- Enterprise Geomobility Platform which integrates data from any source into a live geospatial operating view, delivering intelligence to everyone in the business whether in the office or field. Data can be downloaded directly on to any supported mobile device, including phones, tablets and laptops running Android, iOS or Windows