Business Development Manager
Our client is a leading independent & specialist recruitment consultancy specialising in Sales, Marketing and Board Level appointments within the Building Products, DIY and related sectors. Established for over 10 years they have an excellent reputation for delivering high quality candidates to some of the best known companies within Manufacturing, Merchanting, Distribution and Retail.
Reporting into the Managing Directors, your key responsibilities will be the following:
- You will be tasked with managing and developing relationships within their diverse client base.
- You will also need to proactively source new business within this extremely competitive market place.
- You will need to be self motivated, driven and committed to spending most of your day on the telephone. Naturally confident you will thrive in the challenge of establishing decision makers, negotiating and “selling” our services.
- A background in Recruitment is NOT REQUIRED. We are keen to hear from candidates from any sales or retail background.
- You will be well presented with excellent communication skills and be used to meeting with clients face to face and on the telephone
- Most importantly you must be able to sell, influence and challenge alongside working to measurable targets and business objectives.
Our Business Development function is arguably the most important role within our organisation. Based at their modern offices on the Herts/Beds/Cambs border.
The role of Sales Recruitment is arguably one of the most diverse functions within the business world. It is both challenging and rewarding and requires a broad range of skills and attributes in order to be successful.
In return our client will offer a very generous and negotiable basic salary together with an unrivalled commission scheme with first year potential earnings in excess of £60k. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and driven organisation where you will get the opportunity to work with a diverse range of client.